Admission at the American School of Creative Science - Nad Al Sheba.
Admissions to the American School of Creative Science Nad Al Sheba is conducted on a first come first served basis in a just manner. Admission is also based on the entrance test for each grade level. Due to high demands, prospective students are also required to undertake Cognitive Ability Testing (CAT4) on a published date and location.
Admission Procedures for New Students
- Complete the application form at the school.
- Submit a copy of your child’s passport, a copy of each parent’s Emirates ID & most recent school report, or (To Whom IT May Concern) letter from your child’s current school.
- Upon receipt of the application form, your son/daughter will be invited for an entrance exam and interview. KG1 and KG2 children will be invited to school with their parents for an informal interview.
- Any student applying for Grade 1 and above will be invited for computerized examination & interviews.
- The Registration Department, along with the Senior Leadership Team, will test and evaluate applications made throughout the year on a case-by-case basis. Admissions will be based upon availability in the grade-level school/term reports and entrance/CAT4 (Cognitive Ability) test results. All other registration and administrative requirements remain the same as other grade levels and as listed above. If your application is successful and your child is offered a place, you will be notified by phone or e-mail and invited to come in to complete the rest of the admission formalities.
The following documentation will be required to secure a place for your child and must be received within one week of an offer of placement.
To facilitate the admission of your child with KHDA, we require that you provide the following documents at the time of admission to accompany the completed application form.
- Copy of your child’s most recent report card or ‘To Whom It May Concern’ letter from your child’s current school.
- Copy of child’s, father’s & mother’s passport with valid residence visa (for expatriates).
- Original child’s Emirates ID card & copy of it.
- Copy of each parent’s Emirates ID.
- Copy of child’s birth certificate.
- Copy of Family Register (for UAE applicants only).
- Copy of child’s vaccination certificate.
- Two recent colored photographs.
- Attested original transfer certificate.
- Attested original end-of-year school report.
- A non-refundable admission fee of AED 1000 is required to be paid at the time of registration.
Transferring from another School or Country
If the Transfer certificate is issued in:
- It should carry the stamp of the school, as well as the Educational Zone of the Emirate where the certificate is issued. The school will retain the original Transfer Certificate.
GCC CitizensThe Transfer Certificate & the report should carry the stamp of the school and be stamped by the Ministry of Education. We will retain the original school report and the transfer certificate.
For Any Other Country
The Ministry of Education should stamp the Transfer Certificate, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the UAE's Embassy in that country. We will retain the original transfer certificate.
In all cases, the school certificates and other documentation should be in either Arabic or English. If another language is used, it must be legally translated and authenticated as with other documentation.
Please note that It is the parent's responsibility to provide the documents listed above, including the copies of the Resident Visa. By completing and signing the Registration Form, the parent accepts this responsibility. The school will not be held responsible if the Ministry refuses to register a child for any reason, including missing documentation.
To read our Admission Policy in full, please click here