Our Learner Dispositions
We are successful learners because we do it The American School of Creative Science way!
- I never give up – I persist.
- I have a growth mindset.
- I take other’s feedback positively.
- I manage distractions.
- I find new ways to improve my work.
- I take risks.
- I ask critical thinking questions.
- I make links and use learning technologies.
- I respect myself, my peers, and my teacher.
- I am considerate of the environment.
- I can work independently and collaborate.
- I am organized.
- I understand myself as a learner.
- I plan, revise and evaluate my learning.
- I imagine things from a different perspective.
- I learn from my mistakes.
Ready to reason
- I can justify my point of view.
- I can consider the evidence.
- I can think critically.