American School of Creative Science – Maliha Fees Structure for the current academic year
Registration Fee: AED 500/- for each new student.
|Grades||Books Fee||Canteen Deposit||Tuition Fee Yearly||Tuition Fee Installments|
|1st Sept||1st Dec||1st Mar|
|Destination||Dubai||Sharjah||Ajman||Al Dhaid||Al-Madam||Al-Filly||Flaj-Al Mualla|
Please note the following
- Books, uniforms, transportation, medical fees and canteen deposits should be paid along with the first installment of tuition.
- Medical fees are included as part of tuition fees.
Policy for Fee Collection:
- Card payments are accepted provided the full year fees are paid upfront in one go.
- If any family has more than one child studying in the school, card payment will be accepted on a student basis.
- Only Visa and Mastercard credit cards/debit cards are accepted for payment.
- Uniforms can only be purchased after registration and payment of fees for all students from the same family.
- In the case of online payment, parents can ensure the completion of their payment when the “Your payment was successful” note is displayed on the screen.
- Any fee payments done at the school will be reflected on the online portal in 3 working days.
- If parent have queries, they can call 800 BEAM (2326) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following:
- Payments should be made either by cash, check, debit/credit card.
- Books, uniform, transportation, and canteen deposit should also be paid along with the first installment of tuition fee.
- The first installment should be paid by either cash, CDCs (Current Dated Checks), debit or credit cards.
- PDCs (Post Dated Checks) must be submitted for the second and third installments, dated 1st December and 1st March respectively.
ASCS offers additional discounts for siblings, students’ academic achievement, and parents’ referral.
|5th Child & above||20%|
(on net fees) (on the youngest child fees)
|1 Child Referred||5%|
|2 Children Referred||7.5%|
|3 & above Children Referred||10%|
(on net fees)
|MAP High Achievers
(from Gr5 to 9) (on net fees)
|Higher percentile||up-to 75%|
|SAT High Achievers GR 11
(on net fees)
|Higher Combined Score||up-to 75%|