Information for our community
Drop off (in the morning):
- Only parents with children in KG will be able to enter the Phase 1 building to drop off their children at their class.
- All students in Grades 1-8 will be dropped off and will be guided by staff to ensure they reach their classroom.
- No parents of Grade 1-8 students should enter the building to drop off their children at their class.
Our team will be strategically positioned on the ground guiding and assisting parents to ensure our school’s community safety and wellbeing at all times.
Entering the school - which gate do I use?
Gate 2: Use this gate if you have children in Grades 1-8 and you have no KG child. This is for drop-off only. There will be no parking.
Gate 4: Use this gate if you have a child in KG. If you have older children, as well as a KG student, they can walk to their building from the KG area. Both buildings can be safely accessed independently by students from this area.
Pick up (at the end of the school day):
- Only parents with children in KG and Grades 1-2 will be able to enter the school buildings (ground floor only) to pick up their children from their class. Please note that only one adult per family can pick up your children.
- Students in Grades 3-8 will be released from their classroom at the end of the school day. Staff are on hand at entrance 3 and will take your child’s name and message the academic team upstairs to send your child down to meet you.
Entry & Exit points are summarized below:
|KG||Phase 1||Door 2||Door 1|
|Grades 1-2||Phase 1||Door 3||Door 1|
|Grade 3-8||Phase 1||Door 3||Door 4|