Admissions to American School of Creative Science are conducted on a first come first served basis in a fair manner. Admission is also based on entrance test for each grade level. Due to high demands prospective students are also required to undertake Cognitive Ability Testing test on a published date and location.
If you would like to apply to ASCS please visit the school and fill in an application form click here to view the application format the school’s reception desk, which is open from Sunday to Thursday from 07:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Admission procedures for new admissions
- Complete the application form online or at the relevant phase reception in the school
- Submit a copy of your child’s passport copy, copy of each parent’s Emirates ID & most recent school report or (To Whom IT May Concern) letter from your child’s current school
- Upon receipt of the application form your son/daughter will be invited for an entrance exam and interview. KG1 and KG2 children will be invited to school with their parents for an informal interview
- Grades 1 to 10 students will be invited for computerized examination & interviews
Admissions to KG 1 – Grade 10 throughout the year:
- The Registration Department, along with the Senior Leadership Team, will test and evaluate applications made throughout the year on a case by case basis.
- Admissions will be based upon availability in the year group school/term reports and entrance/Cognitive Ability test results. All other registration and administrative requirements remain the same as other Year groups and as listed above
Admission to High School
- Internal and External students applying for admission to American School of Creative Science High School should refer to the High School Admission Policy available from the registration office where details are outlined at length including our requirements. All other registration and administrative requirements remain the same as other grade level and as listed above
If your application is successful and your child is offered a place you will be notified by phone or e-mail and invited to come in to complete the rest of the Admission formalities.
The following documentation will be required to secure a place for your child and must be received within one week of an offer of placement.
To facilitate the Admission of your child with the Ministry of Education we require that you produce the following documents at the time of Admission to accompany the completed Application Form.
- Copy of your child’s most recent report card or ‘To Whom It May Concern’ letter from your child’s current school.
- Copy of child’s, father’s & mother’s passport with valid residence visa (for expats).
- Original child’s Emirates ID card & copy of it.
- Copy of each Parent’s Emirates ID.
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Family Register (for UAE applicants only).
- Copy of child’s Vaccination Certificate.
- Two recent coloured photographs.
- Attested Original Transfer Certificate.
- Attested Original End of Year School Report .
- A non-refundable Admission Fee of Dhs 500 is required to be paid at the time of registration
Transferring from another school or country
If the Transfer certificate is issued in:
It should carry the stamp of the school as well as the Educational Zone of the Emirate certificate is issued by. The school will retain original Transfer Certificate.
- The Transfer Certificate & the report should carry the stamp of the school and be stamped by the Ministry of Education. We will retain the original school report and the transfer certificate.
Non- GCC citizens:
- The Transfer Certificate & the report should be stamped by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of the UAE in that country. We will retain the original school report and the transfer certificate.
For any other country:
The Transfer Certificate should be stamped by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of the UAE in that country. We will retain the original transfer certificate. IN ALL CASES, the school certificates and other documentation should be in either Arabic or English. If another language is used, it must be legally translated and authenticated as with other documentation.
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the parent to provide the documents listed above, including the copies of the Resident Visa. By completing and signing the Registration Form, the parent accepts this responsibility. The school will not be held responsible if the Ministry refuses to register a child for any reason including missing documentation listed above.