Thank you for your interest in the American School of Creative Science. ASCS welcomes students from all nationalities who are able to access the curriculum and support the positive behavior policy and ethos of the school.
If you would like to register your interest please click here.
General Admissions Information
- The academic year begins in September and ends in June/July.
- Each academic year consists of 3 terms with a winter, spring and summer break.
- School is closed during all UAE public holidays.
- Admission depends on availability of places (first come first served) and age of the child. Please see below for age guidelines for admission to respective grades.
||DATE OF BIRTH (AS PER MINISTRY OF EDUCATION NEW AGE POLICY)
New admission procedures
- A fully completed registration form.
- Upon receipt of the application form, you will be informed about the entrance exam and interview date.
- If your application is successful and your child is offered a place, you will be notified to come in to complete all admission formalities.
The following documentation will be required to secure a place for your child before an offer is confirmed. Delays in confirming a place for your child may cause us to give up the spot to some other student.
To facilitate the Admission of your child with the Ministry of Education we require the following documents and the fully completed Application Form.
- 2 passport size photos of your child.
- 2 copies of the child’s birth certificate.
- 1 copy of the vaccination certificate.
- 2 copies of the child’s passport along with 1 copy of the father’s and 1 copy of the mother’s passport with current valid residence visa.
- Copy of Family Register (for UAE Nationals only)
- Original Transfer Certificate issued by previous school.
- A behavior report and character reference is required from your child’s previous school.
- Original school report from one full academic year or the most recent including one full academic year. The report should show the grade, date, academic year and results.
- A non-refundable Admission Fee will be applicable.
If residence visas are still being processed, the passports must show the immigration Entry Stamp AND a company letter should be submitted confirming that visa applications are being processed. This can only be accepted on a temporary basis and photocopies of Residence Visas MUST be forwarded to the School as soon as visas are issued. These should be sent to the Admission Department If the Transfer certificate is issued in:
- It should carry the stamp of the school as well as the Educational Zone of the Emirate from which the certificate is issued. We will keep the original Transfer Certificate.
- For GCC Nationals, the Transfer Certificate should carry the stamp of the school and be stamped by the Ministry of Education. We will keep the original school report and the transfer certificate.
- For expatriates in GCC countries, the Transfer Certificate should carry the stamp of the school and the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Embassy of the UAE in that country. We will keep the original Transfer Certificate.
The USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or all Western Europe country:
- The Transfer Certificate should carry the stamp of the school, translated to English or Arabic where necessary. We will keep the original Transfer Certificate.
For any other country:
- The Transfer Certificate should be stamped by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of the UAE in that country. We will keep the original transfer certificate.
In all cases, the school certificates and other documentation should be in either Arabic or English. If another language is used, it must be legally translated and authenticated as with other documentation.
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the parent to provide the documents listed above, including the copies of the Resident Visa. By completing and signing the Registration Form, the parent accepts this responsibility. The school cannot be held responsible if the Ministry refuses to register a child because of a lack of documentation.